The Bubbler XML
Forum Index » Feedback
floral prints
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

I think it would be cool if we had 100 FLOW bubbles that would give out bigger prizes like Mystery Boxes.

It takes waaaaaaaaaaaay too long to use my 600 flow.

[WWW]
Alec
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Posted before.

Follow me on TUMBLR
Thank you Rora!
[Email] [WWW]
Tyler Oakley
Designer
[Avatar]

posted before, search before you post please

[WWW]
floral prints
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

Aoifa xoxo wrote:posted before, search before you post please

Allec wrote:Posted before.

Sorry, I'm still a bit new in forums.

[WWW]
Tyler Oakley
Designer
[Avatar]

Aleesuh wrote:
Aoifa xoxo wrote:posted before, search before you post please

Allec wrote:Posted before.

Sorry, I'm still a bit new in forums.

That's alright, just so you know for next time [:
You can ask a mod to lock this

[WWW]
I Jessica
ourWorld Veteran
[Avatar]

1. Posted before.
2. Welcome to the Forums.

http://forums.ourworld.com/forums/posts/list/113166.page

Ash is fab!!<333
I'm so thankful for Ash because I can tell her literally like everything. I owe her everything because if it weren't for her, I'd probably cry to sleep like every night because they're such amazing friends. Anyways, so Ash. Lemme start with her. I've known her for a month longer than Jaylin. I was so jealous of her at first because she was so pretty and I thought Riley had liked her. In April 2013, she did an April Fool's prank and I felt so dumb. (Only few will remember) I was mad at her as well becausw of Valentines Day because him and Ash were each other's Valentine's but I'm so over Riley now lol. Ash and I never really had a fight, just little disagreements that we never really cared about to fight about. We talked a lot kinda until like June 2013 and then we stopped now we're pretty close again. I remember we did this prank with Aoifa saying Ash sent nudes and we were lesbians but people lost so much respect for Ash so we stopped. Anyways, I was fake to Jaylin about not liking Ash when I did. I just wanted to be a good friend. Anyways, January 2014, we were getting close again and we hated Julianne so much. Anyways, Julianne did this nude prank saying I sent nudes but actually didn't. Ash is so gorgeous and nice and she's my other van <3
[WWW] [Yahoo!]
Forum Index » Feedback
Go to:   
Copyright Flowplay Inc. All rights reserved. Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © JForum Team